Donations of clothing to St. Vincent de Paul Place have grown like Jack's beanstalk. We are often overwhelmed by the amount of clothing we get. At the same time, the people we serve often need these donated items. Please help us maintain this service by following these guidelines:
Clothing and shoes
- Please be sure clothes are clean, dry, and folded. We cannot accept dirty, wet, or damaged items.
- It's helpful if size is clearly marked with a piece of tape on the top of the folded garment, but not necessary.
- If you have a large amount of items to donate (more than a 30-gallon bag), call ahead to ensure that we are able to accept your full donation.
- Most commonly requested items
- Jeans and t-shirts
- Black and khaki work pants
- Sweatshirts and sweatpants
- New underwear and socks
- Sneakers and boots
- Clothing that is appropriate for the current season ( i.e. coats and boots in the winter)
Donations of household items provide people with the ability to make their place a home.
- We accept small household items
- dishes, glasses, pots, pans, silverware
- coffee makers, toaster ovens, toasters, microwaves (must be in good working order)
- sheets, blankets, comforters, towels, curtains
- flat screen tv's, DVD players (must be in good working order)